Friday, October 22, 2004

Workin' Hard

Not.
Between visits to his backdrop ranch in Texas, trips to the family home in Maine, and time spent at Camp David, George W. Bush has spent more than 40% of his presidency on vacation. Sure, everyone will say that the POTUS is never really on vacation, but Bush gives a pretty good imitation, sometimes so busy cutting brush on his ranch that he can't be bothered to read the memo entitled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Within US".

You know, I bet if I spent 40% of my time away from my job, matters at my place of business might go south in a hurry. At least I have the President's example to demonstrate the consequences of ignoring your duties.

It might be hard work bein' the president, but someone else is taking up the slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home