Thursday, October 27, 2005

Scooter on a Crutch



Reuters published this photo of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby with crutch, supposedly after breaking a bone in his foot. However, sources close to the administration are leaking like drunk sailors in alleyways, and they passed on this transcript of a conversation recorded in Karl Rove's office:
ROVE:
Scooter, you're going down. Someone's got to take the fall for the Wilson job and you're "elected".

LIBBY:
Oh yeah, Fat Brain? Well, If I'm going down, you're coming with me, and I'll be peddling you for cigarettes to guys named "Bubba".

ROVE:
Joey, show Scooter what I mean when I say he's going down.

JOEY:
We can do this the easy way or the hard way, Mr. Libby.

LIBBY:
No, wait, Karl, we can talk... YEEEEEEEEARGH!

ROVE:
You've got only two choice now Scooter. You can go down with one broken bone, or you can go down broken in a lot more places. Tomorrow you'll tell Patty that I was duped in your crazy obsession to "get" Joe Wilson. Do you "get" me? Say 'Yes Mr. Rove.'

LIBBY:


ROVE:
Joey, help Scooter up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonius said...

Let me help you out. "Scooter" is spelled with a "c" not a "k". And where is my tongue dragging the ground to? Anyway, good luck with those ESL classes.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home